- TARGETplus provides proven progress tool for the Boards.
- TARGETplus can be taken in online or in Paper & Pencil formats.
- A TARGETplus Session has three parts:
- It begins with an assessment.
- Students get their personal diagnostic feedback and smart study plan.
- A unique learning round clears doubts and improves learning in a matter of minutes, not hours.
- STUDENTS may take the online session directly.
- SCHOOLS may participate in two main ways:
- COMPULSORY: Conduct Diagnostic Pre-Board as a Paper & Pencil (Compulsory Mode) or online session in exam conditions (Compulsory or Optional). We guarantee better results or provide full refund in the Compulsory Mode in at least one subject and section.
- OPTIONAL: Encourage students to take TARGETplus on optional basis to boost results.
- BOOKSELLERS and other Partners may print coupons with their dealership name and provide these to students and schools in their reach.
WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS AND FEATURES EVERYDAY.KEEP RE-VISITING US.
“Children who appeared for the TargetPlus diagnostic test of class 10, I feel their performance improved. Children know exactly where they have to work and how to improve their performance. In the boards these children have definitely done much better.”
“This particular program is a very strategically, scientifically structured program where every child who has taken this test gets a wonderful overview of his personal strengths and weaknesses in the subjects that he has taken the test in. We have noticed that all the children who’ve taken this test have shown a remarkable improvement. We’ll definitely go in for it in the next session.”
“We were given 10 rules (keys) on how to make our revising plan, manage our time and revise our chapters smartly. We were told what to eat to increase our memory and all good eating habits. Yes, TargetPlus really helped..!!”
“TargetPlus is definitely a harbinger of new hope and will culminate the realization of the long cherished dreams of our children. The best thing about target plus is that it was based on the principle of ‘Compete with yourself’. The teacher came to know about the weak areas of the children and was able to focus on them. Target Plus was definitely very helpful for us in improving the result of our campus. Last year had 29 ninety percent holders, this year it increased to 43. We also got two national toppers, Achintya Veer Singh at 8th place and Shivani Singh at 10th place.”
“It is a very good tool for assessing the students, for identifying their strong and weak areas. A student is able to understand his weak and strong areas and can work on them to get the better result. For teachers also it is helpful. The teacher can make the students study those topics well and then can achieve the desired and a better results.”
“TargetPlus had the answers so there was no wastage of time in finding the answers. We got a leaflet on how to get marks by using 10 cool keys.”
“Target Plus Diagnostic Mock Test Program is a wonderful program. Children were very happy with the way it was conducted and the questions that had appeared in the paper. Last year, we had 60 children both in ISC and ICSE getting above 90%; this year we had 96 children getting 90% and above both in ISC and ICSE examinations.”
“In TargetPlus, it was pin-pointed topic-wise and chapter-wise how the children can improve in a particular area. That was a plus point. So teachers got insight on where to focus. When children were actually sitting for the board examination, they were more confident on Math and science subjects specially. Their performance in the board examination was really really much much better than we expected. Thanks to TargetPlus because it really proved very very good for our students.”
“In biology we are Number 1 (in the country) and somewhere the test (TargetPlus) really helped the children and the teachers. I found TargetPlus to be very very good for the students. We are planning to have it in our next session also. Teacher would benefit because she would know the weaknesses of the students, parents would benefit because more practice leads to better results.”
“The target plus mock test was a plus point for all the students. It was like a revision for us. The questions covered the whole syllabus. The questions were very close to the ICSE pattern. Some were also asked in the board paper.”